-Two spring releases named to the NSTA/CBC Outstanding Science Trade Books - Congratulations to Ferdinand Fox's First Summer and On the Move!
- Visit us at NSTA Charlotte in booth #625 and International Gift Expo in the Smokies at booth #PF7808!
- Congratulations to Carrie Pearson and Christina Wald, A Warm Winter Tail won a Gelett Burgess Children's Book Award.
- Ferdinand Fox's First Summer wins a bronze medal in the Moonbeam Book Award!
-Two Sylvan Dell titles have made the 2013 New Books for Missouri Students list! Congrats to Gopher to the Rescue and The Great Divide.
- The Most Dangerous is a finalist in the 2013 New Mexico-Arizona Book Awards in the Children's Picture Book category!
- Fun eReader iPad App New Update!!
Faster cloud viewing
Improved eBook downloading
7 new eBooks (90 total)
Search & Sort Features
eBook Display Options: default language, purchased only, downloads only
Usage Data display from My Account page
iPad & web event logging synched
Access teaching activities from inside each eBook's new "More.." button.
- September 10th - 14th we are opening our offices for a huge Warehouse Sale. Stop by Wed - Fri 10-6 or Saturday 10-4 for amazing deals on hardcovers and paperbacks! Good selection of author signed books. 612 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Suite A3, Mt. Pleasant, SC.
- Balloon Trees wins gold in 2013 Florida Authors and Publishers Association children's picture book award.
- 7 new fall titles went live as eBooks bringing the total 90 read aloud eBooks with select-on-the-fly English & Spanish (click here).
- Search & Sort features added to our online catalog and eBook Site LIcenses (click here).
- Next Generation Science Standards. All titles now aligned to NGSS (in addition to Common Core and State Specific) (click here).
- Gopher to the Rescue has been selected to the 2014-2015 South Carolina Book Awards Program!
- Celebrating Children's Book Week check out the Sylvan Dell author and illustrator events page for appearance locations May 13th - 19th.
-- Six Sylvan Dell books made the 2013 Just Read Florida Recommended Summer Reading List, Check them out!
-Animalogy and Hey Diddle Diddle made the Best Books of 2012 by Science Books &Films
-Get ready to read! Friday March 1st Celebrate Read Across America Day with access to Sylvan Dell's seven new titles!
-Three Sylvan Dell books were named to this years Kansas Reading Circle of Best Books: The Tree that Bear Climbed, Animal Helpers: Wildlife Rehabilitators and The Great Divide.
-Michigan readers get ready to vote A Warm Winter Tail is on the Great Lakes Great Books K-1 reading list!
-Two Sylvan Dell books named to the 2013 Outstanding Science Trade Books - Desert Baths and Gopher to the Rescue!
- eBooks named to District Administration's Top 100 for the second year in a row. Thank you DA readers.
-Have you checked out the new App, Fun eReader - Stay up to date on Facebook and Twitter.
- New features on our eBook Site License include: 1} enhanced usage data display with district, school, teacher, and student views; 2} student login and discreet student data capture; 3) Quiz result tracking available by end of February.
- Here is our Sylvan Dell presentation (13 min video with audio) during Booklist's: Science, Math, & more webinar. To see the entire Booklist Webinar (1 hr 02 min) which includes presentations by Holiday House, Rosen, and Norwood House Press
- Test drive our eBook Site License & Personal eLibrary today!